Monday, July 13, 2009

Fun with my Girls!

How fun to hang out with your girls for a whole weekend! Yes, we did have 6 kids with us, but that's ok, we still managed to get out on the town for a night. It is so wonderful to have friends that dive into you and your family. I feel very blessed to have such wonderful girlfriends, both in IL and OH. But, this weekend was dedicated to the Monkey Girls! Thanks ladies for a memorable weekend.
Eve and Caden not sure what to make of the water park, yet.





Rachie and I, that is so us! Too cute!




Beauties Carol and Christen



New Mommy Kandy of baby no. 2 Addison (she was a doll!)
New Mommy of her soon to be 2nd, born in 8mos Carol!
Congratulations Carol, Eric and Caden!


Maddie, Jackson, Eve, Everett, Kiara

Evelyn so loved her Uncle Justin and Auntie Courtney!
You 2 are the best! Thanks again!



2 comments:

Rachel said...

That's so awesome! You were at Cucina Bella, I could tell :) Your preggers???

Rachel Hamann said...

Love it! Sorry for the spilled info! I'm so bad at that. Love you.