Fall has really grown on me since I've lived in the midwest. I used to think it was just a horrible time that barely prepped you for what was ahead. Now, it is very different and is probably my 2nd favorite season (next to Spring of course). I just love the trees turning color, the light sweaters and coats, mostly though I love that Evelyn's birthday is during the most decorated season with pumpkins, apples and corn!
So this past weekend we visited the pumpkin patch. Same one as last year, so the pics might seem familiar. We went with our good friends Lois, Simon, Ethan, and Cameron. We didn't get any pics with the kids because they were too busy running in the hay. What fun!
All's well with me. I had a little scare last week with some spotting, and for any woman who is pregnant, it is horrifying to see that. The good news is that it was nothing and just me over-doing it (it's always my fault). Shots are going well, still sore for a good few days after but it's ok now. I am starting fetal fibronectin tests this week. What fun (;0). I'm sure they will be fine but we are being cautious. I'll keep you posted!
1 comment:
Ummm.... can I see some belly pics please!? I'd like to see how that little guy is progressing :)
Post a Comment