Sunday, June 19, 2011

Oh so much...

There is so much to say. So much has happened. I really can't describe my life the past couple of months other than to say... (eyebrows raised) WOW. I feel as though a lot has been taken out of me, and is slowly being put back, but in a different way. Probably to make me stronger, grow me, and make me continue pressing on keeping my eye on the Lord.
At this point I can't believe all that's happened, I don't know what's ahead, I don't know how I'm physically going to do this, and I'm clutching anything that lends it's hand out. On the bright side, I have gotten many hands reaching out to me. I think people have been put in my path so purposefully that I it's almost like I can not get around them without hearing their words of encouragement and Truth.
I could start from the beginning with my California trip to take care of my Nana in her last days, but it's still so personal and fresh, so beautiful, scary, and emotional. I can barely type without my throat tightening and teeth clenching to fight back the emotion. So I think I'll keep that to myself, for awhile.
While I was in Cali, Mother's Day and my 30th Birthday came and went. So I think that means technically I'm still 29 since I didn't really acknowledge it, right?
I had a fabulous time with good friends when I got back, and actually did end up having a little party for me with the fam. So I guess I'm 30.
We also have done some fun things around town, like Memorial Day Parade, and Parade the Circle. By far Parade the Circle was the coolest thing I've been to so far in Ohio. Enjoy the pics and I'll hopefully be posting more about VBS and Father's Day soon!



Me, Carol and Courtney
A great time, thanks girls.


My party


Memorial Day Parade



Incredible. Parade the Circle.


Parade the Circle, craft station.



3 comments:

Kandy said...

so good to "see" your beautiful face and your kiddos too!!! Praying for you dear friend!

Tina said...

I am so sorry for your loss, and I know how tough it is. But, turning 30 rocks! It just keeps getting better ( I know I just turned 31).

Glad to "see" you :)

Eric and Carol: said...

LOVE you girl, and am continuing to pray for you. Looks like you've been a busy family. And btw when I turn 30 I hope I look as hot as you do!