What a week and a half. We are still without a computer and finally rid of the flu, or whatever we had in the house. It finally moved to me by the end of the week, and it wasn't pretty. I was lucky enough to have my glands get so swollen it went into my face! The good side is that I wasn't able to open my mouth much to eat and talk (which are 2 things that can get me into trouble). The bad side was that Evelyn was language deprived for about 3 days. We are all better now and getting ready for her upcoming Birthday Party!
Only a few more days until her birthday on Oct 9th! I can't believe it. We will probably do something small on the actual day with the family, but then the big bash is on the 11th! We are very excited for a great time with friends and family "Ladybug Style". We are praying for good weather since our little house can't really hold too many people if there turns out to be rain.
We are keeping very busy it seems. My Mommies group decided to start a Mom's Bible study at church, which started last week and was a huge success. Great job girls! John and I are also starting to play Volleyball at the local Rec Center one night a week. Evelyn is pushing her little bike around and walking where she can (more video to come soon). She has been such a blast lately, we are so blessed to have such a fun-loving little girl. We love the new stages, but will miss our little baby.
1 comment:
I'm glad you are feeling better!! That is awesome about the mom's group and the volleyball. Wish we could be there for her bday!!! Love you guys.
Post a Comment