Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fun in Fall

It was a wonderful weekend with the Ohio State game and Evelyn (and mommy's) first trip to the pumpkin patch. Evelyn had a great time on the hay ride, and helping out Daddy pick a pumkin. She is loving when we go places these days. Her patience in the car gets better and better. We can't wait to put her in a forward facing carseat! We have a doctor's appointment this week to find out how much she weighs and if she's ready for the "big girl" seat. I'll post with her stats later!









So Fun!

3 comments:

Eric and Carol: said...

These pics are TOO cute. She is so smiley, I love it. Aren't fall activities the best!? It's definately a favorite season in our household. Caden LOVED when we switched her to the big girl seat, since there is so much more to look at. Can't wait to hear how big she's gotten. Love you guys and miss you terribly. Happy Fall!

Brianne said...

Very sweet pictures! She's a big fan I see. I can't wait to see Halloween pics of that little girl.

JRev said...

those are great pictures