We are so excited about 2009 and are looking forward to what God has in store for us this year. Blessing to all in 2009!




Sneak Peek at what John made this year for gifts!
Check out the beautiful detail on the bottom of the frame.
The homemade gifts were such a great idea this year and a definite money saver. Does anyone else have a good idea for homemade gifts for Christmas or Birthdays? I love new ideas!
3 comments:
Awww!!
Thanks for posting so many pictures. I love it so much, cannot get enough. Looks like an awesome and creative Christmas. So impressed by the little bit of Johns artwork that we get to see, ya need to show even more close-up! Proud of you guys, and miss you all so dearly. Cannot wait until we get time to see you all in person.
Happy NEW!
What a lovely little girl. I miss her. I miss you! And by the way...you are looking skin-uh-eeeeeeeee! Love you Mish.
looks like you received some pretty amazing and thoughful gifts... what a neat idea! I agree with Rach, you look amazing. Miss you guys!!!!
Post a Comment