Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I love Fall!

Here are just some of the things we've been up to. Also included is a 27 week preggo pic taken last week. I'm feeling pretty big, especially at night when the day has caught up to me.
All is well though over here. The kids and I did get into a little fender bender which was a shocker. Of course, was not my fault we were the ones rear ended at a stoplight. Unfortunate, and left me sore ever since which adds to the fun at the end of the day. Accidents happen, right.






1 comment:

Eric and Carol: said...

OH NO on the fender bender but glad it wasn't serious. Cannot believe how big grady looks and how tiny you look. Seriously, if I did my profile shot right now I think I'd look more pregnant than you are, which is a problem since I am not pregnant (I'm sure, I checked!).