
Disclaimer.. I apologize for my last post. If you don't know what I'm talking about, GOOD! If you do, I'm totally embarrassed. Sorry.
Here a few new pics of the baby with John and I, and the grandpa's. He's still doing great and was a whopping 8lbs at the dr. He feels like 10.
Recovery has been good for me. Week 2 was the top of the mountain. I'm much better then with the last 2 babies. I have to become a vegetarian for awhile (long story), but it's ok with me. Enjoy the pics!
4 comments:
Great photos! I am glad to hear that you are feeling pretty good, and am kinda interested in the vegetarian thing.
Thanks for the update :)
He is adorable!! Your dad looks so happy!! Can't wait to come see you all, maybe we can plan something??!!
He is adorable!! Your dad looks so happy!! Can't wait to come see you all, maybe we can plan something??!!
Hey Michelle!!! I haven't seen you in forever, but I was so excited to see that you had your baby. I TOTALLY know all about the vegetarian thing (; I hope it goes a lot easier this time around. So fun to look at your blog!
Post a Comment