Saturday, June 28, 2014

Day 2 of the 3 Day Refresh

Let me preface this with I NEVER get headaches. Woke up with a headache. Not bad at first, but got a little worse within 15mins. After about 45 mins to an hour it was gone. Not sure what that was all about.

Today was a crazy busy day, we had visitors, a softball game, a wedding reception an hour and a half away, it was just busy. No one's got time for a headache.

Today was also definitely more of a bathroom day. Not in a painful way, more in a, I'm drinking so much freaking water I might explode, kind of way. That was not a good thing for me, after 3 kids, my bladder is weak anyway. It was manageable, but I'm thankful for gas stations along my route to the wedding reception.

I feeling much less bloated today. I also was not hungry today, not once. Dinner was tricky at the reception, we ate at 7:30, I brought my shake for the road at 5pm, and ate the salad. No bread, or alcohol, or cake, but I knew I'd be up late driving home (got home at 11pm) so I ate a LITTLE of the chicken and potatoes. I know, I know, I veered from the plan a bit. I really didn't have another option at this point because I typically wouldn't need to stay awake and wouldn't need the fuel to drive, but hey, I did what I could.

I'm hoping this doesn't derail my results, but I'm feeling confident in going into my 3rd day with they way I'm feeling. We'll see!!

No comments: