Monday, December 30, 2013

Day 1.

Alrighty then! Total Synergistics workout today.
Let me preface this by saying that we went Hog Wild yesterday with our eating. We had yesterday as our one cheat day for the next 90 days and we used it. Big mistake, and in fact, I'm still regretting it as I'm writing this. Not only did we eat fast food (what?), sweets (huh?), and drink beer (OMG), but we stayed up WAY late (Why?)! I feel like an idiot honestly. Why in the world did I think it was a good idea to eat junk and drink after not doing that the past 3 mos? I can handle it, I thought. Most everyone eats like this everyday, why can't I? So dumb Michelle. So. Dumb. Lesson learned. Barf.

We jumped right in, but it was a WAY slower pace then  T25. We did a fit test type workout, and it was interesting to do new moves, but not fun. It wasn't hard in the sense of advanced movement difficulty, but it required more balance and real all over strength. We got a pull up bar yesterday and we (John) used it today.
Tony is much different than Shaun T. More sarcastic, jokester type.
It was an intense workout. I think we WILL like it, and will stay positive, but for today.. it was OK.


 Notice the toes!

1 comment:

Kandy said...

You'll feel better! You will get stronger! And the thing is, unlike most people you will learn from yesterday and probably won't do that again for a long time, if ever. Unlike me who does that roller coaster every week! ugh! Way to go tho! Hang in there! Hydrate hydrate hydrate today! Get that crap out of your system ;) Love you guys!!