Monday, December 2, 2013
Monday
Pyramid day! It was a great day! Any day not having to do Speed 3.0 is a good day.
This holiday weekend flew by and as much as I love having "free" time, I also do better with a schedule and routine. I was ready to get back to it. After the irregular eating and workouts at all different times, it's good to be back. This week already feels like it will go better than last, since we are learning the moves of Gamma and getting familiar again.
It did take a couple of days to get that bloated feeling out of our systems. Even though we were eating better it took a whole other day after to start feeling more energy and less bloated. I'm very glad because that feeling of not living like I can give 100% is just not for me. I need to feel well in order to perform well. If I don't feel well, everyone knows it, and I get hardly anything (if anything) done.
Back on Track!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment