Friday, January 17, 2014

Week 3 Day 5

CVX today! I apologize for being sporadic with posting. We got a laptop I'm trying to do my work from there, but having issues with uploading pics. Anyway, I will figure it out, but will stick with the good ol computer for now!
Was able to up my weight a little today with some exercises and John totally killed it! We are both SO SORE from yesterday's Challenge workout. So sore!!!
I can't believe we are now loving these workouts, but alas it will change next week. I am so excited about something new tho! We have grown to enjoy these workouts and Tony is starting to definitely grow on us.






 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey there! Josh and I started this too and then I saw y'all have been doing it. We are about to enter week 2. We LOVE Tony and I enjoy peeking ahead through your blog.