Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Oh wow...

Yep, I knew it. I told you this is how Shaun T works, and that's what happened. Today was rough... really rough. Spider push ups, ugh! We did not "nail it" we just got through it. It seemed like 45 mins, not 25 mins. BUT, we did it, it's done. I'm sore in weird places, my back is a little tight, and I need new inserts for my shoes. This is common for starting a new workout program. Things happen, things hurt, push through.
The Shakeology was amazing and I was craving it during the workout, and coffee. Now, a couple hours later, I'm ready to take this day on and spend time with my kiddos. That's ultimately why we do this right? To feel good, so we can be good for them, so we can keep up with them, play with them, be examples for them. I workout so I can be healthy and focus on them, I don't want them to see me sick or unhealthy because I didn't take care of myself. The stuff that is in my control, I NEED TO CONTROL. Ok gotta run, Grady is naked for some reason. Make it a great day!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why is john posing so cute?! look tough, man! haha! great job guys. i feel healthier just reading this - not. =(

Anonymous said...

What you can't tell is that I am bending over, hands on my knees.... I had to break a smile for Evelyn who took the picture. thought I was going to puke today. Shaun T is the real deal. Nice workout!!!!