Can't believe it! I feel like my heart is going to burst out of my chest. Or my eyeballs are going to shoot out of their sockets! I don't know why, I guess it's just because of completing something that took us out of our comfort zone. It was hard, but not impossible. It was more than worth it. Thank you Lord for giving us these bodies to do more with them and make them feel better than they ever have before. I don't know what's to come, or where we'll be a year from now, or what God has in store for us. But today, we finished. We worked hard, and feel great, and look forward to continuing a healthier lifestyle. To using this extra energy, extra confidence and extra knowledge for His glory.
Grandpa joined us today! I think he was missing his Saturday workouts and just happened to stop by at the right time. He did great!
Great Job John! You Rocked it!!! Thanks for your support, encouragement, and partnership. We've grown stronger because this, I'm sure of it. Results tomorrow! Woot woooooooott!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment