Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Rip't Circut

Another great Fit Club last night! There was nearly 30 people there! How awesome to see others fellowshipping and doing something positive for their health and fitness. It's so exciting for us to be lucky enough to be apart of.

Today was Rip't Circuit and like I said before, I love that weights are added. There is no burn like added resistance.

With the Holiday's coming, I know this may get harder to keep up. There may be more challenges up ahead, and that's ok. I believe that the foundation we have set for ourselves will keep us going and staying strong. Did you know that the average American can gain anywhere from 1 to 15lbs over the holidays? Ok so maybe not as much as you thought, so here is the trouble... never taking that weight off. Let's say you only gain 3 lbs. and never get that weight off, so over 5 years you will easily gain 15lbs. What about birthday's, vacations, and other holiday's that make you pack on the pounds? What if those add to the holiday weight? The point I'm making is why set yourself up for failure when you can be doing something now. Prevention is the key, truly, I believe that with most all disease as well. We can't control everything, but we can control most, so take that control and help your quality of your body and life.
God has numbered our days here. I'm not trying to extend those days (although definitely not trying to intentionally lessen them), because there is a set appointment planned for me. BUT, I'm trying and have those days become more valuable, more healthy, more intentional. My quality of my life will go up because I'm taking care of what HE has given me. He gives us one body, and one shot at this life. Let's both not take it for granted.

 John got some added resistance when Nathaniel woke up and wanted to snuggle. AW!
 
 

I promise my thighs are NOT touching the ground!

No comments: