Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Gamma Rip't Circut

You ever just walk into a room and think, "I don't belong here". That's pretty much how we feel. This is a hard workout. Man.. it burns! Today was almost completely with weights and I started out with 10's, then went to 5's, then to 3's, then back to 5's.
John worked through it with the 20's the whole time! So amazing! I think he is more motivated then ever to get that completely defined 6 pack, he's so close. I am happy with my progress, but would love to trim that last bit of fat in my belly. It's going to take hard work and a good diet. They say, Abs are made in the Kitchen. So true. Thanks for another good workout!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not easy at all.... There were a few times Michelle did not see me use smaller weights or just completely stop. This is definitely going to tighten everything up. -John