Since this is our final week, our question to ourselves is, what next?
Initially I thought that we would keep with the Beta round, or start all over. That's what most do when finishing up. It's not 10 weeks and never workout again. It's 10 weeks, and you've created good healthy habits to continue maintaining what you've accomplished.
However, we heard that there was 1 more phase of the workout that we could purchase and complete. The Gamma phase. From my understanding, it's 4 weeks with 4 added workouts ($50), combined with the workouts we already own. So, we thought about it, and we are going for it.
I still feel complete with this 10 week journey, but I'm looking at this next round as a total BONUS! I'm not overly excited right now, but I do feel ready to go to the next level. I (not sure about John) will indulge fully on Thanksgiving Day for sure, as for as the rest of the days, I've not gotten that far yet.
Feeling stronger in my Abs lately!
1 comment:
GAMMA! Bring it! :o)
-John
Post a Comment